Flailing vs. Sinking
One common misperception of drowning is that all victims show distress at the surface of the pool. If this were the case, lifeguards would have great odds of avoiding tragedy. The reality is that drowning is almost always a silent lack-of-oxygen event below the surface of the water.
Poseidon’s Ability To Help:
- Monitors the activities of all swimmers
- Recognizes suspicious movement
- Tracks the trajectory of sinking victims
- Identifies unnoticed victims who have been on the bottom for 10 seconds
- Sends audible alert and visually displays the victim’s location coordinates